Transportation & Logistics
Enhance Your Fleets Throughout The Supply Chain
Your enterprise Transport & Logistics organisation always needs its mobility infrastructure to be operating at optimum levels. From the doors of the distribution centre all the way to the point of delivery, utilise technology solutions that improve fuel efficiency, optimise routes, maximise driver efficiency and keep your entire mobile workforce connected.
Our Transport & Logistics and Fleet & In-Cab solutions include:
- Route Optimisation – Enhance your fleet with optimised route tracking & customisation, reducing fuel costs and driver efficiency.
- Telematics – Track the performance of your vehicles when they’re in the field and analyse the behaviours of your drivers in real-time.
- Asset Tracking – Ensure the assets your fleet are transporting are always accountable, wherever they are in the field.
- Point of Delivery (POD) – Optimise the final leg of the delivery process with hardware that empowers your drivers & enhances the customer experience.
- In-Vehicle Accessories – Leverage the latest in rugged accessories that ensure your rugged & consumer devices are fully ready for use in-cab & out.
Here are some of the benefits of a Peak Technologies Mobile Workforce Solution:
Download our Connected Fleet Solutions Brochure
Download our Transport & Logistics Brochure to learn more about the solutions we provide that can help to streamline your fleet operations.
Our ecosystem of carefully curated partners includes some of the most trusted & capable experts in Mobile Workforce innovation, including:
Contact end-to-end mobility solutions provider Peak Technologies today and discover how you can transform your logistics operations with a cost-effective offering from the experts in Mobile Workforce optimisation.
Latest Transport & Logistics Case Studies
The new ‘track-and-trace’ technology has immediately improved the experience for everyone involved in our delivery process.
By improving data accuracy, exceptions have fallen from around 10% per week to a handful. This plays a key role in reducing the time needed to manage orders from five man-days a week to less than half a day.
We managed to deploy 1,400 scanners in 2 weeks which, with our old way of working, would have probably taken us about 3 months. We’ve found Peak Technologies very easy to work with, the service they give us is very professional and timely – when we ask for something we get an answer back very quickly.